Monday, May 7, 2007

"Requested' 7 Random 'Facts'


1. I love weather and disaster events, both because they are very interesting, and because I feel like I do more good in those situations than I do dealing with regular day to day life.
2. At one time I had two motorcycles and used them for transportation. A 150 Yamaha DT and a 250 Suzuki road bike. Very fun. Have no interest now...zippo. None.
3. I love to organize. If I don't have enough at home to organize, I become very interested in coming to your house and getting you organized - and this is in no proportion to how much you would like me to come over and get you organized.
4. I have arthritis and it makes me grouchy - and I am working very hard and not allowing it to demand my attention or control my emotions, but I seem to gradually hurt more and more over time.
5. I don't care to sit, but love to do. This is in direct conflict with numbers 3 and 4! I would like to learn to operate a bobcat or ditch witch, a earth mover and maybe drive a semi. Heavy equipment is very interesting and I like to watch it. Desk work is a discipline and it seem like somehow I always have hours of it waiting to be dealt with.
6. I was the tallest girl in my junior high school of 1500 and weighed under 80 pounds - my nick names were toothpick or spider legs. I didn't mind this. I have never been one to care much about how I look, and for this I apologise.
7. I went to college in Wales one summer after high school.